Body Contour and Body Wraps in Pittsburgh, PA
Treat yourself to a smoother, sexier figure! Advanced Liposuction Center is bringing you the best technologies for Body Contouring.
We all want to feel and look our absolute best. Advanced Liposuction Center wants you to achieve the toned look you want. We use medical grade body contour technology to target specific body areas quickly resulting in a slimmer appearance. Our body contour options are a great alternative to invasive surgery. We’ve seen great success with body wraps as they also help to detoxify your system and tighten and exfoliate the skin.
Benefits of Infrared Body Wrap Therapy:
- Jumpstart weight loss
- Menstrual pain
- Soft tissue injury
Bringing you the best technologies for Body Contouring!
The VelaShape II is the first FDA-cleared, non-invasive solution for body contouring and cellulite reduction. VelaShape features revolutionary technology including Infrared Light Energy, Bi-Polar Radiofrequency, Mechanical and Vacuum Massage. Also helps for post-baby bounce back.
The heating ensures a effective, safe, quick treatment with no downtime. The Vacuum has rollers for smooth mechanical massage of the skin to facilitate efficient and safe heat energy delivery. Results show increase in stored energy, lymphatic drainage, metabolism and shrinks or reduces actual chambers of fat and fat cells size.
- Circumference reduction, noticeable re-shaping of treatment area, in as little as 4 treatments.
- Gradual skin’s surface smoothing with noticeable reduction in the cellulite!
The Body After Baby clinical study found that with 5 Body Contour treatments, each spaced one week apart, patients measured an average circumferential reduction of 5.93cm (2.33 inches) on the buttock, 2.5cm (1 inch) on the thigh and 7.37cm (2.9 inches) on the abdomen area.
This revolutionary skin tightening regimen uses Advanced RadioFrequency technology to non-invasively target unwanted fat. Multiple clinical studies and thousands of satisfied patients have proven infrared body wraps are effective in tightening loose skin, promoting healthy collagen production and improving body shape. Compared to other skin treatment systems, you’ll see noticeable results faster.
We recommend scheduling 3 to 6 treatments (spaced about 3-7 days apart) for optimal results. We suggest treating no more than 3 areas during one sitting because you will release a flood of toxins. Remember, this is a slow process. Be patient with your body and allow for some time to reveal your new shape.
At first, you will begin to notice clothes starting to become looser and fit better. Since fat does not weigh as much as muscle, you won’t notice the reduction on the scale as much as with your clothes.
Many people will see a reduction in fat with this body wraps alone, but it is suggested that this treatment be used as a tool (like when you hit a weight loss plateau or need a boost to keep you motivated to achieve your weight –loss goal), and in addition to a proper exercise regime and a healthier diet. A reduction in your intake of sugar will also increase the water-flushing phase.
What About Sagging Skin?
This treatment is designed to melt fat. It is not designed to specifically tighten the stretched skin. Sagging skin is caused by weakened elasticity. The best option for skin tightening are lasers that emit Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to help rejuvenate newer, healthier, stronger elasticity which will tighten skin. We carry several IPL devices to help with that specific issue. You may inquire about those treatments during treatment.
At the Advanced Lipo Center, we want you to be thrilled with the results of your customized treatments. We understand that each treatment is an investment towards the correction or prevention of any issue with your skin and body shape. So, in order to protect your investment and get the most out of it, there are a few pre/post care instructions to follow for optimum results:
For Body Wrap treatments, follow these simple steps:
- Drink plenty of water 24 hours prior to treatment, and the treatment day.
- Drink plenty of water, increase fiber in diet and physical activity.
- Combine with Body Contour for optimal results.
If you are scheduled to come in for a Body Contouring treatment there are a few items you’ll want to bring with you and supplements you may want to purchase beforehand.
We recommend our nutraceutical grade daily vitamins and minerals for you that have helped our patients reach higher levels of success. It has substantial Vitamin B complex to help the body fully detox.
- Psyllium Fiber – Can be taken on days when you have consumed too much “junk food.” This supplement will help to move digestion and toxins through the body.
- L-Carnitine – when taken before a rigorous cardio workout, the L-Carnitine helps your body utilize the fat in your blood and stored deposits more readily for energy to fuel your workout; burn fat.
- Niacin – This supplement is necessary because during the body contour treatment, the laser uses Infrared Light (IR) & Radio Wave Frequency (RF) to increase your body’s temperature to 41C and maintain. At this temperature, the internal heat (in the area where laser is applied) begins to breakdown your fat and also releases the toxins that have been stored for ages. These trapped toxins inhibit proper fat metabolization slowing it down and eventually storing it in excess (making it almost impossible to release) hence the term “trouble spot.” The now liquefied fat needs to be expelled as fuel or excreted through your lymphatic system. The Niacin will help to flush out the fat along with the toxins. The most crucial step in this process is the major consumption of water to aid in the flushing (especially right after treatment), which is why you’ll need to bring your water bottle with you to the treatment. For the next week or until your next scheduled appointment, you should carry a water bottle around with you and drink water whenever you can. You will find that the results you want to see will appear sooner by just adhering to this step! So basically, the rate at which your body re-contours is essentially up to you! We will melt the fat, but it’s up to you to flush and expel.
The VelaShape technology uses the combination of energies known as elos to precisely heat and target fatty tissues within areas of treatment. Furthermore, the tissue manipulation through vacuum helps to reveal a smoother, more evened out skin and firmer figure.
How quickly will I notice a change?
Gradual improvement of the treated area can be seen following the first treatment – with the skin surface of the treated area feeling smoother, firmer and tighter. Results in circumference and cellulite reduction will be most apparent 68 weeks following the final treatment session.
How long does the body wrap take?
Body wraps take approximately one hour. Patients should wear long sleeves and long pants, bring plenty of water and stay hydrated.
How many inches can I reduce from my circumference?
Clinical studies show that patients will report a 1 inche average reduction post treatment. The clinical trials show a 0.5 to 3 inche average range of circumferential reduction.
Is treatment safe?
Treatment is safe and effective for all skin types and colors. There are no reported short or long term health effects.
Does it hurt?
Most patients find VelaShape comfortable – like a warm deep tissue massage. The treatment is designed to accommodate your sensitivity and comfort level. It is normal to experience a warm sensation for a few hours post treatment. Your skin may also appear red for several hours.
How often can I get body wraps?
We recommend performing 36 treatments spaced 37 days apart for optimal results.
How do I improve and maintain results?
Following your complete treatment regimen, it is recommended to get maintenance treatments periodically. Like all non-surgical or surgical techniques, results will last longer if you follow a balanced diet and exercise regularly.
How much do Body Wraps cost?
1 session = $693
3 sessions = $175
5 sessions = $225
10 sessions = $399
What should I do after the body wrap?
After the body wrap treatment, patients should continue to drink plenty of water the rest of the day. You can contribute to the fat burning process by avoiding toxins such as caffeine, carbonated beverages, salt, sugar and alcohol as much as possible, and also try to exercise at least 3 days per week.
Can I get a body wrap if I am pregnant or nursing?
No, we do not recommend using wraps during these times.
Call or schedule a consultation to discuss which treatment options is best for you 724-683-7581.